Position: Business Development Executive
- Developing and executing business development strategies and plans in order to achieve the set targets.
- Identify and qualify potential clients in your assigned territory.
- Responsible in identifying customer requirements, analyzing their needs and position the product in line with the customers' need.
- Generating 5-10 direct customer meetings per month through different sources.
- Demonstration of Savvy Data Cloud Services to the prospects to win business.
- Build strong relationships with key decision-makers and influencers.
- Give presentations and demonstrations to potential clients.
- Negotiate and close sales deals, exceeding assigned targets.
- Identifying new business opportunities and follow-up the defined business opportunities
- Forecasting and delivering against substantial revenue targets and achieve the assigned sales volume.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Marketing, or a related field (MBA preferred).
- Total 3+ years of IT experience in Presales of Software, CRM, ERP, Data Services etc., ideally within the UAE market.
- Experience in selling Software licenses & services.
- Excellent communication, persuasion, and negotiation skills. Competent in interpersonal communications with clients and coworkers.
- New Business Development and Lead Generation skills
- You must be a UAE resident, with a valid UAE driving license.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential. Arabic fluency is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Track record of achieving quota
- Proven track record of success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting and creating new business.
Savvy Data Cloud Consulting is a leading data and cloud consulting service provider based in Dubai, serving the Middle East and Africa region. With a team of experienced and certified consultants, we provide solutions and support to help businesses implement and use cloud-based solutions to improve their business processes. Our team is a partner with leading providers such as Salesforce, DocuSign, and Conga, and we are committed to providing the best service and support to our clients.