Communities are the new social selling. They’re a way to empower and engage your customers, partners and employees in ways that were never possible before. With Salesforce Community Cloud, you can create a community that’s built for business by engaging with customers directly on their terms in the tools they already use every day. Salesforce Community Cloud allows you to listen to what your customers want, when they want it, so you can react quickly with relevant content in real time to enhance the customer experience and close more deals.
Learn how to build a community with insights
Salesforce Community Cloud is a set of tools that allows you to build communities around your products and services. It’s a complete set of tools that allows you to build communities around your products and services.
Empower your employees with the right tools
- Give employees the right tools to do their jobs.
- Make sure they are trained on the tools they will be using.
- Make sure that the tools are easy to access and use, whether it’s through Salesforce Communities or any other platform you have available in your organization.
Better engage customers and partners
Now that you know the basics of Salesforce Communities Cloud, here are some tips on how to use them to engage customers and partners in different ways:
- Customers: Use communities as a way for customers to share feedback and collaborate with each other. You can also create community groups based on specific topics or industry verticals so that your customers can connect with one another around their shared interests.
- Partners: Partner communities allow partners who use Salesforce or other cloud applications to collaborate on projects together in real time by sharing documents or calendars within the context of the group itself–no need for email attachments! This allows everyone involved in these projects access from anywhere at any time–and because it’s all happening within Salesforce Community Cloud itself rather than via email or other third-party tools like Skype or Hangouts (Google), there’s no risk of losing data if something goes wrong during transmission over those services’ networks either!
- Employees: Employee communities help teams stay up-to-date about company news while also giving them opportunities for career development through training courses offered through these networks; they also allow employees who work remotely full access without worrying about missing out due to geographical constraints like traffic jams during rush hour timeframes etcetera.”
Improve your partner management
- Partner management
- Partner onboarding
- Partner adoption and performance
Use Communities to close deals and upsell across the customer journey
- Use Communities to get customer feedback.
- Your customers have valuable insight into what they like and don’t like about your product or service, so it’s important that you listen to their feedback.
- You can use communities to gather customer insights and then apply them back into your product roadmap.
- Use Communities to close deals and upsell across the customer journey:
Community members will feel more comfortable sharing information about themselves in this environment than they would on social media or via email, which makes them much more likely to buy from you–and buy again!
Gain insights from the community
- Use community insights to improve customer engagement.
- Use community insights to improve customer experience.
- Use community insights to improve employee engagement.
- Use community insights to improve partner engagement
Savvy Data Cloud Consulting can help your business be successful with Salesforce
Savvy Data Cloud Consulting can help your business be successful with Salesforce. We have the knowledge and experience to help you get the most out of your Salesforce investment.
Salesforce Community Cloud offers a great way to engage with your customers and partners. You can use it as a sales tool, but it also helps you build relationships that will last long after the sale has been made.