Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a flexible and extensible commerce platform that enables retailers and brands to build, launch, and scale their ecommerce business. The platform includes tools for creating an omnichannel experience for customers. You can use it to power all aspects of your business, including marketing automation and web development.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud: What is it?
Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SCC) is a powerful platform that combines eCommerce, marketing and sales. It provides an end-to-end solution for managing all aspects of your business–from the customer experience to inventory management.
Savvy Data Cloud is an analytics tool that gives you insight into your customers’ behaviors and preferences through data driven decision making. It also helps you understand what products or services they may be interested in buying next based on their past purchases, demographics and location information.
When you combine both SCC with Savvy Data Cloud together, it becomes easier for companies like yours to gain better insights into their customers’ needs so they can provide them with personalized experiences when interacting with those customers across multiple channels like email marketing campaigns or social media ads (among many others).
A flexible and extensible commerce platform
Commerce Cloud is a flexible and extensible commerce platform that can be customized to meet your needs. It can be integrated with other systems and used to build a commerce site or mobile app, so you don’t have to code everything from scratch.
The power of eCommerce in the cloud
The term eCommerce is a broad one. It encompasses everything from selling books on Amazon to selling shoes on Zappos, and everything in between. The cloud is also a very broad term that encompasses everything from storing your data on Google Drive to hosting your website with AWS (Amazon Web Services). When you put these two concepts together, however, you get something powerful: eCommerce as an application service in the cloud!
The benefits of using this combination are obvious:
- Scalability – You can easily scale up or down depending on demand by adding or removing resources as needed without having to worry about hardware maintenance or upgrades
- Upgradeability – You’ll never have an outdated version of software because updates happen automatically in real time through our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model
Drive customer loyalty and engagement
- Use data to drive engagement.
- Use data to drive loyalty.
- Use data to drive sales.
- Use data to drive customer satisfaction and retention.
Connect your data to drive sales
Once you’ve gotten your data connected, it’s time to start making some magic happen. Salesforce Commerce Cloud Edition comes with Savvy Data Cloud, an application that allows you to connect your eCommerce data with other business data. With Savvy Data Cloud, you can:
- Import and export data from other applications such as Marketo and Magento in order to transform them into the format needed by Salesforce.
- Connect all of your eCommerce information into one place so that it can be easily accessed by all members of your team–including those who aren’t familiar with eCommerce tools but need access anyway (like marketing).
How do they work together?
Savvy Data Cloud is a powerful data integration tool that can connect your data to Salesforce Commerce Cloud. It allows you to easily pull in information from multiple sources, including marketplaces like Amazon and eBay, as well as internal databases such as CRM systems and ERPs. You can then use this information in Salesforce Commerce Cloud to create more personalized experiences for customers. For example:
- You want to offer special promotions based on what people are purchasing from other sites or channels
- You want to send targeted emails based on different customer segments
You can learn more about what Savvy Data Cloud and Salesforce Commerce Cloud can do for your business.
If you’re interested in learning more about what Savvy Data Cloud and Salesforce Commerce Cloud can do for your business, contact us! We are a Salesforce Partner with a proven track record of success with our customers. We have been in business since 2020 and have an experienced team of consultants who will work closely with you to ensure that your project is successful from start to finish.
We hope that this article has helped you understand how Salesforce Commerce Cloud can help your business. If you want to learn more about what Savvy Data Cloud and Salesforce Commerce Cloud can do for your business, contact us today!